Aviva Community Fund
“Helping ourselves in times of Coronavirus” is a Crowd Funded user led project which Aviva are helping us with.
The project will reach out to people who may currently be isolated, anxious and in crisis. The project will also deliver accessible information, deliver training and support and enable people to be online and more able to use the internet safely.
This project will focus on risks around the Internet/Smart phones:
• What does the word ‘fraud’ mean?
• What are the good and bad things about using the internet?
• What are the different ways we spend money on the internet?
• How to look out for fraudulent emails
• Top tips on how to keep your information safe on the internet